Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

          I have some resolutions this year. I am going to call them goals because I feel like every time I make a "resolution" it falls through. I have quite a few this year, as I have broken them down into specific things rather than generic resolutions like "lose weight" or "grow spiritually". So here goes:
1. Lose 20 pounds by Tristan's first birthday.
2. Lose 15 more by the end of the year.
3. Read the Bible in a year.
4. Pray every day if not multiple times a day.
5. Read one book a month that helps me grow spiritually. (example is "A Woman after God's Own Heart" by Elizabeth George which I am currently reading.
6. Do a daily devotional EVERY day!
7. Do a couple's devotional EVERY day.
8. Try to blog more often - it's a good way to reflect on my daily activities.
9. Create at least one piece of jewelry a week.
10. Finish my website for jewelry making by Tristan's birthday.
I'll keep everyone updated on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment