Thursday, April 29, 2010

Maternity Pictures and Distractions

Yesterday we had a maternity and family photo session. I was really anxious about how the pictures would turn out - partially because I felt very awkward having someone follow me around and partially because Riley was definitely not being the most cooperative. But they came out soo well. I'll post a few that Stacy put on her blog until I get the disk in...and then you may get to see more! 










So, those definitely turned out very well! On another note, I got a big distraction from my goals today - an xBox 360 with Final Fantasy XIII. The graphics are uh-may-zing! Something many people may not know about me is that I have an obsession with Final Fantasy. I have played almost all of the games all the way through and the only one I haven't played at all is XI, partially because it's an online game that definitely isn't the best of its kind. The problem is that Final Fantasy XIII is going to take a long time to play - 60+ hours. That's lots of time away from completing my goals. I'm going to try and ration myself...I can't play for hours on end (I played for 5 hours today :(...oops). I'm going to try and limit myself to an hour a day until my maternity leave. Then I can play a little bit more, lol. Tomorrow's chore: finishing my thank you cards from the baby shower....it's been almost 3 weeks and I need to get on it...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like them! & you guys did GREAT, when I was editing them I kept thinking that you two looked so much more natural in front of the camera than a lot of the other folks I've taken pictures of. :)

    ReplyDelete